Learning how to use a Capo Chord Chart is essential in learning how to use and play with a Capo.
In this Fret Gear Video, we walk through the different reasons you would use a Capo and how a Capo Chord Chart can help.
As we show in the video, we discuss how to use the Capo Chord Chart for several different reasons:
- To help change to a key that matches to your voice better.
- Adjusting the key due to the preference of a band member.
- Raising the pitch of your guitar so you can have beautifully sounding contrasting chords when you’re playing with someone else.
This is a custom made chart that very easily shows you the step by step process for changing from one chord to another. The steps include:
- Where to put the Capo (i.e. Put the Capo on this Fret)
- What Chord to play (i.e. Play this Chord Shape)
- What Chord you actually hear (i.e. Hear this Chord sound)
Good luck and keep strumming!